Minimum age for entry into this qualification is 18 years.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
There are no formal entry requirements in relation to prior education or experience for this qualification. However, it is recommended that students meet the following criteria;
– Successfully completed Australian Year 12 (or equivalent) OR
– Successfully completed Certificate IV or higher qualification(s) AND
– Have at least 12 months work experience in a supervisory or management role AND
– Sound literacy, numeracy and computing skills
Applicants that are not able to provide proof of the above must complete a language, literacy and numeracy test upon enrolment.
The learning materials and assessments within this qualification are in a written online or workbook format. Therefore, in order to successfully complete this course, students must have the ability to read and comprehend learning materials and undertake a variety of written assessments.
Entry into this qualification requires proof of English proficiency to an Australian Year 12 level or equivalent. Equivalency can be shown through the following;
– Qualification completed in English at a Certificate IV level or higher OR
– A minimum of 2 years work experience in a position that involves communicating in English (written and verbal communication).